Re: [OM] Converting Raw files

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting Raw files
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 11:50:32 -0400
My sense is that the only thing offensive about Lightroom is that it’s part of
Adobe’s Evil Empire. As an interface it’s fairly simple, reasonably intuitive,
and incredibly powerful. Porting over to Photoshop from LR, or to one of any
number of third-party thingies, i.e. onOne, NIK, etc., is effortless and
provides a lot of avenues for post processing as reasonable costs. At least
they are reasonable now. My mileage may vary as time passes and we get used to
the subscription thing, and the monthly prices starts north. There’s a point
past which I shall not go, I just don’t know what that point is yet.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal