Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flowers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 12:01:50 -0400
Nice. Good light there. Can see the challenge.

It was a good 4th, as they go, though thanks to Arthur, a bit of a soggy one.
The rain held off to permit the anarchy that is the Round Pond July 4th Parade,
but as these parades go, this one was bit of a disappointment. Major family
gathering, however, with far-flung cousins and friends in attendance. The 4th
also is the wedding anniversary of my cousin Martha and her fabulous spouse,
Carla. Their wedding float stole the show at the parade four years ago. They
imported a lot of gays and lesbians from San Francisco and it was party central
like Round Pond has never seen before. Proud to say our little village loved
it. No grumbling that I heard, though I’m sure there must have been some
somewhere.

The 4th is usually the highlight of our summer.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal