Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 14:54:31 -0400
No one has ever asked me for a lilac-breasted roller bird image. In fact I don't think anyone has ever asked me for specific images of anything. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/5/2014 12:32 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
You do if you supply stock images and get a request for lilac-breasted
roller bird in Africa.  I put those four words in my search and it took
less than two seconds to pull up 4 photos.  Otherwise, I would have had to
figure out what year I was in Africa and what part of the trip I
photographed the birds.  Keywords are invaluable to me and I add them as
soon as I can after or as I import the photos.

Tina