Re: [OM] Chuck's selfie... was: The Adobe Tax - Chuck ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's selfie... was: The Adobe Tax - Chuck ;-)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:32:06 -0400
No, but you have two choices. Either you schlep the file into a plug-in and do
it there, or you pop over to Photoshop and do it as you always did. The going
and coming from PS takes about three breaths, time that is more than paid for
by other bulk processing features in LR.

But then if you don’t like LR, the easiest thing is to ignore it, and its
evangelicals here and elsewhere. As far as I know, there is no Rule From On
High that Thou Must Use Lightroom.

Ignoring, though, is easier said than done. You see someone waxing poetic on
the list and the urge to hit REPLY is damn near overwhelming. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal