Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chuck
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:56:55 +0200
I wish you well and ready to click away in the open air ASAP :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 9 juil. 14 à 18:18, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :

It helps to be retired. Also, I'm still recovering from knee joint replacement surgery and my activities don't go much beyond sitting at the computer, watching TV or some other low physical activity pursuit.

Chuck Norcutt