Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new images!

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new images!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 19:08:42 -0400
Use them if you can as they're very high quality
"Saginaw bricks are vitrified bricks, a process that cures the bricks into a much harder stronger brick, making them ideal for paving. Vitrification was the reason why Saginaw Bricks are known for their toughness and durability." Vitrified bricks are impervious to water and highly resistant to corrosion.

Chuck Norcutt