Re: [OM] T32 for Macro--question

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for Macro--question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 22:56:13 -0400
I don't have any T-32 filters, just four T-32s. But I do have some gel filters around somewhere. I don't think there's an ND3 in there but there might be an ND2 and an ND1. I'll have to check it out... assuming I remember any of this in the morning. :-)

You'll have to stop being a student of Dr. Flash since he didn't figure out the the ISO slider wasn't really doing anything. That was most disheartening. I dragged out the manuals for a Sunpak 422D, Sunpak 512 and Minolta 360PX. I don't think any of them actually change output with the ISO either. But I do hope to check the 360PX tomorrow and maybe the Sunpak 512. The 422Ds have moved on to another owner. Lucky guy. :-)

Dr. Flash

As long as Dr. Flash has his meter out I wonder if he can put the 3 stop
ND filter on the T32 and see how close  one can get before it starts to
overexpose  in auto mode compared to baseline .

I wish the ISO setting on the T32 would really change the flash output.

Student of Dr. Flash, Mike