Re: [OM] (OT) Sold First Scotland Image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Sold First Scotland Image
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:00:42 -0400
Aye. Deducted half my portion of the last trip. Decided to be painfully honest
about it. I was on vacation, so I took only half my share of the expenses as a
deduction. Well, I believe I took the whole plane ticket. <g> Besides, in
addition to having sold a print, I also had a month-long exhibition. And more
prints currently are hanging in a gallery in Kennebunk. So I think it’s legit
as far as Internal Revenue is concerned.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal