Re: [OM] DxO sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DxO sale
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:45:05 +0100
DPR has just prompted me to look at DxO and I was less than impressed.

Firstly, it has no specific support for the Fuji models past the X100; then it
boasts about integration with LR only to mention that you have to "Export to
Lightroom" to get your adjusted image back in LR.  Topaz Labs and Nik Software
work much more closely than that with their host application.

I suppose that it works well for many people but it would not be worth even
trying it for me.

Chris