[OM] IMG: Friday Flowers - Ken

Subject: [OM] IMG: Friday Flowers - Ken
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 18:16:08 -0400 (EDT)
Certified Neanderthal Bob writes::
<<That’s a question for Mike. I drink from the bottle, too, unless I’m drinking
<<from a glass.

Hmmm, I think of the well known photog archetypes/beeroisseur, the no glass group fall into the "Purist " category whose guiding principle is Less is More. He only uses one lens, usually a prime, and possesses no beer glasses which would serve to diminish the direct experience. The Purist knows precisely how the lens will draw the scene, all its strengths and weaknesses and can predict exactly how the image will eventually emerge. If the scene can't be optimally rendered with The One Lens, it simply isn't worth photographing, and if the brew requires a glass for optimal appreciation, it simply isn't worth drinking.

AG with the  Z. 35/2 on a 3Ti  some days is a Purist.
One double IPA from Vt, Heady Topper, is designed to be appreciated right from the can and is a Purist's favorite IPA.

Still on topic,  Mike