Re: [OM] Light Shadows

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Shadows
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 22:39:40 -0700
On 7/11/2014 10:49 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
Yes, that shot works well for me, Moose.

I'm glad that's so!

I despair of having a "proper" summer in England: it's warm enough, generally above
20degC (68 in "old money"), but not enough sunshine.

I'm very happy to be back in a more moderate clime. Interspersed with foggy/overcast mornings/days, we get a lot of sunny, high 60s to mid 70s days or afternoons in summer. Today was overcast and coolish until after midday, glorious to my taste for a read/light snooze late afternoon.

I wish you better weather!

Sunny and Warmish Moose