Re: [OM] IMG: Volunteer Gladiola

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Volunteer Gladiola
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:26:55 -0400
You took the words right out of my mouth. I found it a bit difficult to look at since my eyes want to see focus in the nearest petal... where it isn't. But bringing focus forward will only aggravate the shallow depth of field and leave more of the back out of focus. Next time try f/5.6 vs. f/4. That will be even more critical if a modest size print is made vs this very small web image.

Chuck Norcutt