Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:53:40 +0100
Thanks for that, Chris.

They worry me quite a bit, these remotely piloted machines:  for instance, that
church shot was taken from very close to the spire and the machine would have
been flying quite a distance from the controller.  It is very difficult to
control aircraft from that distance and at different attitudes so it could
easily have hit the spire and fallen out of control.

Private pilots used to be my worst concern, but now it’s RPVs . . .

Chris