[OM] OM2sp - FS for limited use/repair/spares

Subject: [OM] OM2sp - FS for limited use/repair/spares
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:07:39 +0100
   Hello
   It is time to dispose of my OM2 sp as it gets no use in competition
   with the OMD EM-5 owing to a problem reported last year on this list.
   Thus the shutter speed dial has a mechanical problem (with a detente
   system?) and often will not rotate from its existing setting.
   Otherwise, if I put batteries into the camera it was working normally
   when last used - I no longer store it with batteries inserted.  I
   bought the camera second-hand from a photographic dealer in 1997 and it
   was my principal camera before I bought the OMD. It has not needed any
   professional attention in the interval.  It has the old main circuit
   board with the flash ready light powered from the camera battery.
   Is anyone interested in it for, say, 50UKP + post and packing, before I
   offer it on eBay?  Payment by PayPal preferred.
   I could include a manual and a well worn black 'never ready' case, and
   send it with a 50mm f/1.8 lens or, to reduce size and weight for
   postage, with a body cap only.   The camera is currently in the UK.
   Expressions of interest and any questions off-list please.
   Brian Gray