Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:51:43 -0400
I'm not suspicious. A very small camera and very short focal length makes for great depth of field. Even if the eagle wasn't shot in that exact position it was still taken with the camera just above the eagle while it was in flight somewhere. I have no reason to suppose the background is staged.

Chuck Norcutt