Re: [OM] IMG: Volunteer Gladiola

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Volunteer Gladiola
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:15:27 -0400
I haven't yet taken notice of the prevalence of yellow nut-sedge in South Carolina. Since it's a warm weather plant it's only recently been popping up in my New York lawn. It tends to be brought in from the farmer's fields in straw used to cover newly seeded grass. That's how I got it and I've been fighting it for 7 years now. I've almost conquered it. I assume there's no conquering it in South Carolina?

Chuck Norcutt