Re: [OM] Statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Statistics
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:03:04 +0200
Maybe also not the same circumstances either?
I'm thinking of ISO capabilities and light conditions where an M might not have
performed that well could be the reason why the fuji was used???

The sample is very limited and Tina is a new user of the gear - might certainly
be yet another reason I agree.
FYI You can get back to central point focus by simply pressing AF and OK

Hitting the wrong switch on the lens is something that never happened to me -
but I tend not to fiddle much with lenses - else, tape the dangerous zone …

Amities
Philippe with the X-T1 WOW EVF on his mind

Le 14 juil. 2014 à 22:56, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
: