Re: [OM] Dr. Flash learns a thing or two... on auto flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Dr. Flash learns a thing or two... on auto flash
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:58:21 -0700
On 7/15/2014 7:07 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Not sure I'm following your line of thought,

Didn't read it all. I'll wait for the finished version. :-)

but I will say that I use
auto-flash as outdoor fill-flash as a matter of course.

It's been a loooong time. I recall being regularly impressed at the ability of OM-2n with T32 on TTL Auto to balance fill flash.

But I'm guessing this may be about the flash based sensor, not TTL??

Flash? What Flash Moose