Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:46:26 -0400
In 1964/65 I was stationed at Kelly, AFB in San Antonio... the USAF's
bomber hospital. My wife and I lived in a small apartment over our landlord's garage on the approach to the runway. We were rudely awakened on many mornings by the sound of B-52s and B-58s (which howl like a banshee).

Chuck Norcutt