Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:27:08 +0100
Once a year I am a member of the Safety Committee at a small (but very good)
air display about 3 miles from my home, Little Gransden (the owner is an
aerobatics champion, Mark Jefferies).  My job on that committee is to monitor
each display for safety, in all its aspects.  The worst ones to watch are the
small “consumer” mopeds-of-the-sky whose pilots want to make up a display.  The
Cessna 150s of this world, and their pilots (mostly) are not suited to anything
past 30 degrees of bank or 10 degrees of pitch.

Chris