[OM] OT: why I have not posted much lately...

Subject: [OM] OT: why I have not posted much lately...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:58:45 +0200
I have lots of pictures from Rome and Munich to upload from my trips there
earlier this month, but this week I am busy with another passion of mine, which
leaves little time for picture editing (although I am taking a fair number of
pictures with my little GF2). I am on a weeklong trip through Denmark (and a
bit of Sweden tomorrow) with my friend Lars. The journal is focused on the
cycling, but if interested, take a look here:

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/dk_swe_2014

The pictures posted are with the iPhone, but when the tour is finished on
Sunday evening, I will add the better GF2 pics.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)