Re: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:51:38 -0400
Ominous!

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/19/2014 5:59 AM, David Irisarri wrote:
http://oiaservice.com

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where is the Olympus service center that never responded?

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/18/2014 10:49 AM, David Irisarri wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay with my response. Yeah, Olympus never replied back so
decided to fix it by myself. I bought Loctite gel glue, I decided to use
this one just in case I had to reposition the dial. Everything worked
flawlessly! I have to say that since the OM4Ti camera, all Olympus cameras
I had latter gave me problems. I love E-M5 but manufacturing quality
sucks!

Thanks again for all your help.

David

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 8:14 PM, John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>