Re: [OM] (OM) OT A painting I just bought

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A painting I just bought
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:10:24 -0400
Look at the histogram. I think it's about 1/3 to 1/2 stop overexposed. I'd start there.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/19/2014 7:22 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Please see

This painting which seems to be by a well-known ( in NZ) an well
respected artist (Don McAra) was discovered in a skip bin at the
Teachers College he worked more than 20 years ago. It was auctioned
online.

It looks heaps better in the flesh'than in this pic which is
still too bright and contrasty. I'm very pleased with my purchase - I
like the painting a lot.

Brian