Re: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 23:21:09 -0500
On 7/19/14 20:33 : , Don Holbrook wrote:
so did my camera......back in 2 weeks.

----- Original Message -----From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera
Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:19:48 -0000
(UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] I need to repair two EM-5 cameras

Mine went to Enfield, CT

OK, I just found the service tracking number in my email, went to the website. It was actually shipped back to me on the 16th, and it's just arrived at the local UPS hub, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Actually, that's not too bad. Wonder if they fixed mine or just sent a replacement - that were the two options they told me when I described the issue.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach