Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Shepherd/Condor Dance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Shepherd/Condor Dance
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:07:49 +0800
Moreover, even the Nikon has faults in some ways, it should be able to produce better shadow and the over saturated red shouldn't be that pronounced. I recommend the Nikonscan with default settings.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The original looks much better, less posterization on the sky and less flare on the shadows. The red is improved but still overexposed. Besides the flare
issue, the scanner also shown not enough DOF to cover the curved slide. I
will certainly invest on a more high-end scanner if I have that many slides.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Manley" <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PESO:

Here is the original, which I think looks better than the one I worked on!
Doing too much :-(

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/156647839

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina