[OM] IMG: Sadie, The Farm Girl

Subject: [OM] IMG: Sadie, The Farm Girl
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 19:28:31 -0400
PESO:

Our grandkids spent the week-end with us while their parents celebrated
their anniversary in Asheville.  Luckily we keep some farm clothes here
suitable for playing in the mud and riding on tractors.  Sadie had only
packed "princess" clothes but she really enjoyed her farm clothes:

http://www.pbase.com/image/156663810

Unfortunately, they brought a stomach virus with them and, one-by-one,
everybody got sick with lots of vomiting and misery.  :-(  Even the dog
threw up all over the porch this morning.  Reminded me of why we have kids
when we are young!!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--