Re: [OM] Fort Wayne's Three Rivers Festival

Subject: Re: [OM] Fort Wayne's Three Rivers Festival
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:13:42 -0400
Are people intimidated by your camera?

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/22/2014 2:37 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
Finally scanning the photos I made last week at the Three Rivers Festival,
the week-long festival held every year in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana.

This one is a Mexican family hanging out together at the festival's carnival
in Headwaters Park.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1928

I went to the festival nearly every evening with my Mamiya 6 loaded up with
Ilford Delta 3200 shot at 1600. Its not a combo most would think of for this
kind of work, but the Mamiya handles nearly as fast as a 35mm camera and the
fast film still gives higher image quality in 6x6 than I'd get with 35mm
Tri-X.