Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Fying things

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Fying things
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 18:50:37 +0930
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:37:58PM -0500, Paul Braun wrote:
> But I am fascinated by the hardware and the technology.

Boys and toys, hey? :)

I'm disappointed I wasn't able to spark my two boys into an interest in
technology. #1 son (21) will, all being well, have a software
engineering degree soon, but he just hates hardware.  Trouble is,
because everything is just so powerful nowadays, basic stuff (e.g.
embedded microcontroller systems) is just boring. Time to tip the kids
out to the local classic fighter jets museum again :)

davidt