Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Return - With Pictures
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 20:20:16 +0100
Nice mix indeed, Moose, which dies indeed present the locality well. I can
especially sympathise with the next-to-last image having been woken by a
cruise liner struggling to its berth in a sea fog at 6am this morning. It
was so think it took an hour and a half to get alongside.
Siren/horn/whatever mariners call it was sounding every couple of minutes
:-(

Piers