Re: [OM] IMGS: Today's Harvest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Today's Harvest
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:01:02 -0400
But olive oil is good for you and I love it!  We brought back gallons that
we watched being pressed on the farm where we stayed in Italy.  The
half-cup I add is for about 2 gallons of gazpacho.  I store it in pitchers
in the refrigerator and lunch is always ready.

If I had Iberian ham, I would try the salmorejo.  We can order it but it's
about $900 a ham for the true Iberian!  That I would probably not put in
soup!

Tina

Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/