Re: [OM] rough landing at the airshow today

Subject: Re: [OM] rough landing at the airshow today
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:33:28 -0700
I just checked and Streetview  doesn't show SJI yet.

Google probably didn't want to pay the round trip ferry fee to Friday Harbor!

LOL! It's cheaper than some of those Scottish Ferries though.

My wife found Streetview very helpful in planning our recent trip. Just arriving in
Edinburgh (train from the airport in Glasgow) getting off the local bus from the station
she was able to recognize our guesthouse from "driving" there in Streetview. I
think that she also rejected a few after a drive-by in SV.

A few examples: I think that the coordinates must be copied into GE search and
then go into SV. I couldn't find a way to directly link to the view.

GilDun Edinburgh:
55° 56.151' N   3° 10.309' W

Woodbine in Uig:
57° 35.523' N   6° 21.883' W