Re: [OM] Yet ... [was Another less conventional image]

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet ... [was Another less conventional image]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:16:44 -0400
OK, that one works for me with the explanation that is was deliberate. But the first one doesn't.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/30/2014 1:16 AM, Moose wrote:
On 7/15/2014 5:15 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
f/13 and not much in focus.  What happened?  Slow shutter speed blur?

If it's in the Alt Dot Moose gallery, it's not meant to be conventional.
Anything but straight goes there.

Not sure how f13 came about, an error that didn't matter much, as it
turns out. 100% crop of an effectively ISO 3200 shot in the dim. Some of
the softness is undoubtedly motion blur, some the result of masked NR.

Meant to be atmospheric, impressionistic, whatever. Perhaps raising
curiosity about what may lie through the door?

Another from the same visit.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13932>

In theory, I could have set up on a tripod, facing the shelf alcove,
rather than a window, and got a much 'better' image. But I think I would
like it less.

Mysteryous Moose