Re: [OM] OT: Interesting New Phishing Scam

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting New Phishing Scam
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:53:07 -0700
As always, a quick comparison of the originating email address with the
claims and entities cited within the message is often the easiest way to
spot bogus requests. as an example, from my own Spam folder this morning:

From: "Michael Stratford"<amanda.wozadlo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I am Michael Stratford;

If this is really "Michael Stratford" why is he using
"amanda.wozadlo"'s email address to send out his request?