Re: [OM] FF OM-D at Photokina?

Subject: Re: [OM] FF OM-D at Photokina?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:18:00 -0400
Even nuttier, this item is on the same page as the Oly full frame rumor
<http://camyx.com/rumors/2013/06/next-sony-full-frame-cameras-olympus-5-axis-is/>

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/31/2014 8:15 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
As far as I'm concerned the only reason to buy an Olympus full frame
mirrorless would be to get IBIS.  I'd be willing to wait a long time for
native lenses as long as I could use my MF lenses with IBIS.  Using MF
lenses on an EM-5 or EM-1 or pretty easy with an EVF that allows you to
focus and shoot at shooting aperture.  This is just nutty... which makes
me concerned that it might be true. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

http://camyx.com/rumors/2014/05/olympus-om-d-full-frame-mirrorless-camera/

This might coax AG off his wallet if true. Doesn' t seem to have 5 axis
IBIS though or any IS . Other rumors poo-poo'd this and
suggest a silver EM-1 with firmware update.

Rumormonger, Mike