Re: [OM] (OM) Divertimento

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Divertimento
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 19:41:26 +0100
Not necessary, Chuck, I remember the episode in question. The "restaurant
business consultant " was ex-professional footballer, latterly restaurateur
and TV restaurant-kitchen-reality-show star Gordon Ramsay. I suspect your
quotes from him are missing at least two ripe and unrepeatable adjectives.
But your point was well-made (if not well-taken).

Piers