Re: [OM] FF OM-D at Photokina?

Subject: Re: [OM] FF OM-D at Photokina?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:27:33 -0500
It should weigh a fraction of a normal "bazooka" zoom.  I also like that
it's theoretically a constant aperture.

Depending on cost, I may end up going the other route.  But I'd like to see
one reviewed in the flesh first.  I'd be using this for concert photography
- if the slower one would do the trick, I'd consider it.  But I'd
definitely want to borrow/rent one and try it first.  Lensrentals.com seems
to have it now, so for $39 for a week, I may give it a whirl.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Why do you want all that weight?  Why not an f/4 and up the ISO a notch?
>
> Chuck Norcutt

>> it to ship before February of 2015.  I don't care about the rest.
>>
>> --
>>
> --

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie