Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum 13

Subject: Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum 13
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 00:01:05 -0700
On 8/2/2014 12:48 AM, Marc Lawrence wrote:
On 2 August 2014 16:30, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, that was so much fun, at least for me, that here's another one.

If it's too mysterious, just enjoy the colors! :-) <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13971>

It looks like the bottoms of unfocussed bottles containing oils (the green
looks like a good first-pressed olive oil). Or possibly win bottles. Even
if it isn't, it looks like the kind of thing that'd hang white-matted,
silver-framed on a light, white, modern, airy restaurant wall.