Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: The virtues of RAW (was:, Divertimento)

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: The virtues of RAW (was:, Divertimento)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 12:20:01 -0400
So, what has been happening to the younger Scots? 2 years ago a friend of mine (my age) was in Scotland to go fishing with his son and sample the Scotch and the local brews. Someone had told him of a good pub where he could sample some of the areas finest. Although he had a street address and a GPS he couldn't find the pub. Then he noticed a young delivery driver coming out of a place and figured if anyone knew where this pub was located he would.

When queried about the pub's location it was pointed out to him that he was practically standing in front of it. And he was. It was just a doorway with no identifying number or sign. He told the driver that this pub had been recommended to him because they had very good beer. The driver's response was something like: "Well, it's OK, but I'd recommend that you go down there" (pointing a block or two down the road) "They have better beer down there... you can buy Bud."

Chuck Norcutt