Re: [OM] Nathan has Rome, Moose has ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan has Rome, Moose has ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 13:34:01 -0400
All very nice stuff. I thought I had seen a few favorites along the way until I encountered the salt and pepper shakers with an outside view. Lovely.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/3/2014 3:14 AM, Moose wrote:
Well, Ferndale isn't as big, famous, or sophisticated, and the town
museum, the only museum, was closed. OTOH, I can walk the whole, single,
main street in just a few minutes, and without my feet hurting.

Ferndale, CA, is a nice little town in NorCal, just North of the rugged
Lost Coast. Exactly the opposite sort of place, being a broad, bucolic
valley, just inland enough and with the right topography to have a
marine influence without the heavier fogs. The beach just west was quite
foggy and chilly.

A potpourri of random things that caught my eye, or Carol's, and yielded
images I like. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13977>

Could use a little editing/organization, but it's time for bed and I'm
off to the woods again tomorrow. Stuff you don't see so often here. Note
the last two entries are odd little sub-galleries.

Fronded Moose