Re: [OM] IMG: Old radios (especially for Paul Braun)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Old radios (especially for Paul Braun)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:52:47 +0100
To the right of the Super Skyrider receiver I think I see a BC-221 frequency
meter. There is one hereabouts ... somewhere ... which hasn't been used for
45 years, but was essential for listening to DX HF broadcasts!  Thanks for
reawakened memories, Peter.

Piers
In yet another [ground] plane of existence