Re: [OM] IMG: Likes sunsets, walks on the beach...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Likes sunsets, walks on the beach...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:08:15 -0400
Disagree. They aren’t _necessarily_ cliches. <g> They are, I’m told, the most
entered, least likely to win type of image in competitions, though.

Having the sky reflected in wet sand of still water is good.

In your third shot, owner and dog, my only criticism is that the framing is a
little off. Dark band cuts through owner about shoulder/head high. The
“preferred” framing would have had the owner lower in the frame so that entire
human and dog are “backlit” by the burning sands.

Criticism worth exactly what you paid for it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal