Re: [OM] IMG: Clean Refrigerator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Clean Refrigerator
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 12:11:21 -0300
The photo makes a nice contrast with a piece in the August 2014 issue of the National Geographic ....... pp 86 et seq refers.

48 million Americans rely on food stamps; 971,000 people in Los Angeles country, CA rely on food stamps; 59% of the population of Shannon county, SD rely on food stamps; 17.6 million households do not have adequate resources to meet their basic food needs; 72% of stamp recipients are children, disabled adults or the elderly and on and on go the stats.

Sad stats indeed

jh