[OM] OM 3Ti

Subject: [OM] OM 3Ti
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 05:09:05 +0100
Hi all,
           Thanks to arch enabler Bill Barber, Chiefs Supporter and Standard
Bearer Ken (ag) Norton and Don Holbrook I am now the proud owner of a OM 3Ti in
very good condition. I contacted the seller who Bill had flagged up to find
that the original 3Ti had been sold..Damn!!
However he then informed me that he had another which he might part with. To
cut a long story (Paypal needing me to open a second account, and UPS not
delivering on the day shown on their tracking site) short, I am now a happy
camper. Good deal, Charles Whitaker on the APUG list is a good guy!

I have blown my future Digital OM budget, especially as I now want a 35 -80mm
lens and F280 flash BUT what the hell.......Digital was becoming too
predictable and B+W was calling again.
With all this in mind my kit for Ken to take to Southern Wyoming would be....OM
3Ti, 24mm f2.8, 30-80mm zoom, and 100mm f2.8 with lots of Ilford PanF, HP5.
Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK