Re: [OM] OM 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3Ti
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 08:32:12 +0100
Nice story with an even nicer ending, John, you will enjoy it. But I can
help a little with the future spend. Don't bother with the F280 flash! The
output in FP mode is puny and the flashgun itself is without any bells and
whistles or adjustments to head angle. But if you really do need FP flash
then I am pretty sure I have the F280 diffuser panel spare. It was the only
accessory they ever made apart from the off camera cable.

Piers