Re: [OM] OM 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3Ti
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:57:40 +0000 (UTC)
Congratulations!..........you're gonna love it.

----- Original Message -----From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
-0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] OM 3Ti

Hi all,            Thanks to arch enabler Bill Barber, Chiefs Supporter and
Standard Bearer Ken (ag) Norton and Don Holbrook I am now the proud owner of a
OM 3Ti in very good condition. I contacted the seller who Bill had flagged up
to find that the original 3Ti had been sold..Damn!!However he then informed me
that he had another which he might part with. To cut a long story (Paypal
needing me to open a second account, and UPS not delivering on the day shown on
their tracking site) short, I am now a happy camper. Good deal, Charles
Whitaker on the APUG list is a good guy!

I have blown my future Digital OM budget, especially as I now want a 35 -80mm
lens and F280 flash BUT what the hell.......Digital was becoming too
predictable and B+W was calling again.With all this in mind my kit for Ken to
take to Southern Wyoming would be....OM 3Ti, 24mm f2.8, 30-80mm zoom, and 100mm
f2.8 with lots of Ilford PanF, HP5.RegardsJohn Duggan,Wales, UK--