Re: [OM] IMG: From the Holocaust

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Holocaust
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:36:13 -0400
Thanks for posting again. I think I missed it the first time around or at least hope my memory isn't that bad that I've forgotten it.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/6/2014 6:34 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
That’s a very moving picture, Peter, and for all I know, your great-grandparents and my uncle
Joseph’s parents may have known each other—they lived in Paris at the same time, and
they suffered the same fate. As you may remember, Joseph saved himself by running away from the
Drancy camp at age 11 with another boy, and spending the rest of the war in hiding in the Loire
valley. His story was told in the successful 2010 film La Rafle:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/La-Rafle

Cheers,
Nathan