Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - the rest of them

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - the rest of them
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:54:50 +0100
I rather like the Ferris wheel shots, Paul, but the taffy makes me feel just a
little sick :-)

The star looks good as well.  I remember the name of the Islamic leader, but
when he visited the UK it was a long time ago (as I remember) and I’ve
forgotten what made him unpopular with the authorities here.

Chris