Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 16:12:37 +0800
Very interesting, the foreground is rather saturated while the background looks so gray.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

But I did take a quick look at his Scotland portfolio (well where else do
you think I would look?) and was a little surprised to be able to recognise one scene from the thumbnail! Again, overcooked, but well framed, even if it is a well-trodden route for photographers. My own take on the scene is from
a different angle - largely to avoid getting other photographers who
"chance" to be there in the frame:

There is a lot less headroom in E-1 files compared to later models - but
it's surprising how much more there was to be had using the latest LR
processing model. Thankfully!

Piers