Re: [OM] IMG: Today's Harvest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Today's Harvest
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 13:50:29 -0400
We have gorged ourselves on South Carolina peaches this year. I do believe it’s
the best year in many a year for peaches. At least those grown around North
Augusta. Didn’t even make cobbler or anything else. Just cut ‘em up and ate
‘em. Devoured, really. Maybe even literally. <g>

(Cousin’s plant there; she goes down once, twice a month, and returns with
bounty to share.)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal