Re: [OM] Mirrorless w/bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless w/bellows
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 23:26:49 +0000 (UTC)
Force of habit.  f11 was my standard for all bellows work.  Will have to
experiment.

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 16:39:27 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] Mirrorless w/bellows

And that 2mm DoF was at f/11.. already creeping into diffraction territory for
4/3.

Chuck Norcutt